Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Best One Yet!

Good morning everybody!

As you all know... I'm taking 2 classes this semester. I don't want to say that school is kicking my butt because it's not. The school work isn't bad at all. I just have a very short attention span when it comes to sitting still in class! My Political Science Class is only once a month and the rest of the time I learn by reading my book and watching DVDs. Which really isn't that bad because it's on my time and I do it when I want. I am also taking a Speech Class. Now this class is once a week... BUT for 3 hours and 20 minutes!!! I'm constantly watching the clock. Last night I was DYING! How am I going to make it the rest of the semester? I have NO IDEA!

Last night, I had sometime to upload the pictures of the cards that I made on Monday. I don't know why but lately I haven't had the urge to use my Cricut. The cards I've been making have been totally Cricut-less! Anyway, here is another Cricut-less card.
























Stamp: Papertrey Ink - Signature Greetings
Other: Sakura White Gel Pen, Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun

I just LOVE how Papertrey Ink Stamps works so well with the heat embossing!

September is such a short month but yet it already feels so LONG. Wake me up when September ends! hehe love that song. I just want the next 3 months to come. A lot of things are coming up -- birthdays, wedding, holidays! Before you know it... it'll be a whole new year!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment