Thursday, September 8, 2011

Herb Roasted Whole Chicken

Good morning everybody! I had the sudden urge to cook yesterday. It has been some time since I cooked anything! I couldn't wait to get off work so that I can go to the market and buy stuff.

Wendy had first introduced me to this recipe. It’s from Pioneer Woman Herb Roasted Whole Chicken. It takes very few ingredients and incredibly easy to make! I don’t follow Pioneer Woman’s recipe to the exact but it’s based off it. It's absolutely DEE-LIIICIOUS!





















You buy a whole chicken. I’m not sure how many of you have a Fresh & Easy Market by you… but it’s a wonderful place! A WHOLE chicken -- fully cleaned!!! for $5.16?!
















Then you cut up some lemons, onions, and garlic… and then you stuff them into “the nether regions of your chicken”






















Mix some EVOO, salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme and rub it all over the chicken.
















Bake at 450 degrees for an hour… and VOILA!

There's a couple more Pionner Woman recipes I want to try. Wendy got me her cook book for Christmas 2 years ago and I have yet to make anything from it yet! SOON!! very soon!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to cook something delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment