Thursday, September 22, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Hi everyoneeeee! Soooooo SORRY for not posting anything at all this week! I’ve had SUCH a hectic week! I had my first midterm on Monday for my polisci class. I did NOT do well at all. I also had class on Tuesday. Work has been BEYOND busy!

To recap on everything, I went to the L.A County Fair on Friday and my super duper awesome friend won me a Keroppi! I LOVEEEE LOVEEEE LOVEEEE KEROPPI!! It’s like my childhood memories came back all over again! I am SOOO in love with this Keroppi! He sits in the passenger seat of my car and spends a lot of time with me!





















I saw my first boxing match for the first time ever! It was a lot SHORTER than I thought it would be.





















I finally got to hang out with Wendy and Sally on Sunday. We made some name tags and a sign for Helen’s Bridal Shower. It was just nice to see them. It felt like forever since I saw my friends.

Monday 09/19 was Mmai’s Birthday. So sorry that I didn’t even get to do a post for you!

Happy Birthday Mai!


















Tonight I'm going to go watch the Lion King in 3D. SOOOO excited! This is probably my favorite Disney Movie. I remembered watching this when I lived in Burma. lol. I also had the bed sheets and lunch box! Hakuna Matata!




















I have 3 weeks of vacations left before the end of the year. I barely took any days off in the begining of the year. So I will have a lot more time to work on my crafts on my days off! Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment