Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cupcake Brads Birthday Card

Good morning everybody! I just found out that Saturday is World Card Making Day. Guess what I’m doing on Saturday?!? I will be making cards with Helen and Wendy. We’re having a play date! Hehehe I’m really excited. Lately, I’ve been really inspired to make cards!

A couple of years ago I bought a bunch of brads on clearance from Oriental Trading. I just haven’t had the chance to use them because they’re not in my line of sight – they're on a shelf in a box. So I thought these cupcakes(they kind of look like beer that’s foaming. Lol) would be cute on a birthday card.




Cuttlebug: Argyle Embossing Folder
Punch: My Creative Time - Build a Banner Kit, Marvy Uchida 1" Circle Punch
Stamp: Pink by Design – Birthday, Birthday
Other: Ribbon, Brads, White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment