Tuesday, September 13, 2011

3.5x3.5 Thank You Card

Good morning everyone! Yesterday I finally got around to doing some homework! I finished writing my speech and watched some DVDs that’s required by my PoliSci class. Let me tell you that those DVDs are boring. I absolutely have no interest in politics and if this class wasn’t required… I would NOT take it. The same goes for Speech! Haha if you really think about why would I take any class that’s not required to graduate? Lol.

Hehe here’s what I did before I actually got around to doing my homework! As soon as I got home, I saw that my new stamps from My Creative Time had been delivered! I actually thought these would be delivered sooner. Normally I get them within like 2 days. I guess Emma must have been backed up with orders!

















I made 3 of these using the Small Talk Stamp Set. They were super simple to make. Again I got too lazy to use my Cricut. You know what it is... my craft table is a mess. I have my laptop on there, because I've been doing my homework on there. Also, My Cricut has a dustcover on it and I don't really want to take it off. So I just leave there... as is. 

A couple of weeks ago, I felt like my whole life was falling apart. I didn't know what I was going to do. I think I was just overwhelmed with everything that was happening. Now I finally feel like my life is falling back into place. I feel content and I feel like everything will work out the way that it should.

Thank you so much for stopping and for always letting me rant here! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment