Monday, September 5, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Good morning everybody! Happy Monday and Happy Labor Day! I hope everyone is enjoying their day off and I'm sorry if you don't have the day off. You should work for the government or a bank like I do! heheh.

I've never really mentioned what I do for work. But I work for a bank and I am a loan administrator. I have 4 loan officers that I assist everyday with all their administrative duties but I don't have to get their coffee or anything. lol. That's what the hiring manager told me when I was interviewing!  Anyway, one of my loan officers had her house warming on Saturday. Of course I had to make her a card to go with the bottle of wine I got for her.

I recently bought the Home Sewn Stamp Set from My Creative Time just for this occasion. BTW, Emma has SOOO many new stamp sets that I want but can't afford yet..! I just have way too many hobbies and plus I just paid for my classes and books!

Monica from Stampin Daisies had a card sketch that I thought was super cute and super easy to do with ribbons.






















Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Large Small
Stamp: My Creative Time – Home Sewn
Other: White, Silver and Red Gel Pen, Ribbons

There was suppose to be a BBQ that I was suppose to attend today but have been cancelled due to isolated thunderstorms in the area! It is 90 degrees outside but we're expecting it to rain. I woke up to the rain this morning at like 5 a.m. I didn't have a very productive summer. I didn't even get to go to the beach... so I just want this heat to go away and I'm ready for winter! Bring on the pea coats and boots even though the coldest it will get here is 65 degrees. lol. Californians!

ooooh and the new Michaels by my house -- JUST OPENED. I will be going by there in about an hour!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment