Monday, September 26, 2011

You're out of this world!

good afternoon everyone! It's Monday but I have the day off! Back in June, I won a watermelon eating contest at work and got a free day off work. Well, today is that day! My plan today was to studyyy! It is now almost 3 p.m. and it doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon.

I went to get an oil change for my car at the car dealership. It took nearly 2 hours! I tried to read while I was there but it was so distracting with people walking in and out of the lobby! hehe the good thing about getting an oil change at the dealership is that they washed my car! It desperately needed one.

I just had lunch with Wendy. She lives so close to me but yet I don't see her enough! While I was having lunch with her... I went to use the restroom. I put my purse on the sink. The faucet has an automatic sensor. My purse tipped over and water had gotten into the purse. But I picked up right away so I didn't think anything of it. Then I come home -- my books, notes, and pretty much all the papers I had in there were SOAKED. of course my Canon Powershot is also ruined. I turned it and it made this crazy noise! Now I have to look for a new powershot!

Yesterday I was busy busy making tons of cards! Here's the first of many to come.
















Cricut: Life Is A Party Cartridge
Punch: McGill Vintage Labels Punch
Stamp: Papertrey Ink - Boy Basics: Out of this World
Other: White Gel Pen

Is this the alien on this card super duper cute?? I just love it!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment