Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Card - MCT Build a Banner Kit Dies

I'm back to work and that's sad. lol yesterday was awesome to be able to do whatever I wanted while everyone else was at work!

I've absolutely been in love with Emma's Dies -- especially the build a banner kit! I'm not too fond of the stamps in the kit but the dies are to "die" for! lol I love how the dies come with the stitching. It adds more details to the cards.

















Punch: My Creative Time - Build a Banner Kit
Stamp: My Creative Time - Gift Card Sentiments
Other: Ribbon, Brads

When I make Cricut-less cards... it's because I'm too lazy to put the pieces together. lol. I have both my Cricuts and now. My Expression just sits on the floor. My craft table doesn't have room for both. I think when I make cards, the Create does the job.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment