Monday, September 12, 2011

The weekend recap

Good morning everybody! I hope everyone had a FABULOUS weekend! I know I did.

This whole weekend I told myself that I would do my homework and that I would catch up on all my reading for school. Of course that absolutely DID NOT happen! I went out Friday night with my friends and stayed out till 3 a.m. again! Who knew right? This time without even any energy drinks. I had such a good time. I've never danced like that before.

Saturday I said I would do my homework during the day but NOPE didn't happen again. In the evening, I went with Melissa to a make up studio opening for her friend. Then we had dinner afterwards. I went to bed as soon as I got home.

Sunday I woke up nice and early. I was going to do my homework! Then nope... instead I did this!

 I had the urge to bake cookies. I made some Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies -- Andrew's favorite. He had told me about these cookies! Also made some Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies. My Co-workers will defintely be enjoying these!

Then after the cookies... I went to Michael's! Then to the Mall. I just couldn't sit still... I'm so excited because I bought a pair of Tom's! Some sparkling ones! I cannot wait to wear these!


















When I catch up on my homework... I will make some cards. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment