Wednesday, October 12, 2011

you leave me in stitches

Good morning everybody! What a beautiful day it is! It will be as high as 95 degrees today! BUT that doesn't matter because in my office, it's about 60 degrees year round. Have I told you that I work in a 5 story building with absolutely NO windows?! ridiculous right? I have to literally go down to the lobby if I want to see how the weather is outside.

I bought My Creative Time's Home Sewn Stamp Set to make a house warming card for a co-worker. But I wanted to use the stamps for other occasions too. The phrase “you leave me in stitches” I had no idea what it meant. I had to actually look it up. It means to cause someone to laugh loud and hard, for a period of time. hahah
















Die: My Creative Time - Stitched Oval Die
Punch: EK Success 2" & 1.5” Scalloped Circle Punch,
Stamp: My Creative Time – Home Sewn
Other: Ribbon, Silver Gen Pen, Silver Embossing Powder

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment