Monday, October 31, 2011

Masquerade at the Palladium

Sorry I've been really MIA. I haven't really crafted. I've been partying. LOL. Hardly.

On Saturday night, AMP Radio in L.A was having a concert with LMFAO & Far East Movement -- Masquerade at the Palladium in Hollywood. The proceeds benefits breast cancer research. Pink for October.






















Melissa, Nai, and I -- we were SOOO comfortable in our Nike Dunks.





Parking lot pose. hahaha



Jack in the Box and his gf!! probably the costume we saw all night!




Walking the PINK carpet. hehehe



The whole group




nerd <3



the cutest couple!




<333 them!!







Happy drunk. lol


Tony!!




I'm awesome at taking these pics!




Asian love with a creeper in the background.






Having a great time!


Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment