Friday, October 7, 2011

hope your day is fabulous!

Good morning everybody! Happy Friday and the beginning of a 3 day weekend! At least for me it is. I know not a lot of people get Columbus Day off. I'm actually leaving work at 2 today. I love working for this department. Every Friday before a holiday!!

I have a very busy weekend this weekend. Tonight, I'm going out with my girlfriends to celebrate MMai's birthday. Tomorrow is Helen's Bridal Shower! Sunday, I have another birthday dinner. Busy, busy, busy! Sometime, I like it that way. Then there are times, when I just want to be a complete bum and do NOTHING -- including making cards! *gasp* I know I can't believe I said it!

Here is another card I made using the embossing on empty soda can technique. So easy yet so cute!

















Cuttlebug: Companions Embossing Set: Once Upon A Princess
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Large
Stamp: Papertrey Ink - Signature Greetings
Other: White Gel Pen, Empty Soda Can, Silver embossing powder & heat gun

Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend! Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment