Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Easter... pails!

Hi Everyone!! I'm flying back from Cancun today. I probably won't craft for awhile. I'll be in Santa Barbara this weekend. Mike and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary.

This is my 100th post! Here is an old project. I made this last Easter for Nye and Mia.

Growing up a Buddist and in another country, I'm not too sure of the all the Easter traditions! I know it is big Christian/Catholic Holiday, as it is the day Jesus resurrected from the dead and that all the little kids get Easter basket with all kinds of goodies. Not sure what part the Easter Bunny plays...

I got the pails from Michaels for, of course, $1! The letters were cut with the Sesame Street Font Cricut Cartridge. I absolutely love the bubbled letters with the circles, squares, and triangle shapes! Inside the pail is just some goodies, a bag of cheetos, some chocolates, plastic eggs with more chocolate inside, a pack of thank you cards, idea pad, packing list, and Easter straws!

All of the items were purchased either at the $1 isle at Michaels or at the 99 Cents Only store.






Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment