Thursday, March 10, 2011

You Are Still Young at Heart

Hi everyone. Lately, I have been obsessed with clear stamps! I've made several cards using the My Creative Time stamps. I just love them! I like cursive writing in stamps. I think that's why I like these stamps so much. I'm actually thinking about buying another set.

The day before yesterday, I bought the Paper Company 'Greetings' Clear Stamps from over stock for only $8.89 with free shipping! I bought another set of stamps on Ebay, Stampendous Happy Messages Clear Stamps for $5. AND I bought a bunch of Cuttlebug folders and another stamp set on Joanns.com. I know I've been going nuts. Awhile back, I read on a blog where the lady's husband told to her: "you're not a scrapbooker, you're a scrapbook supplies collector!" That's me! I just have to have the stuff. I mean I plan on using the stuff some day...

OH! So my very good friend Wendy received a Cricut Imagine from her boyfriend for her birthday in November. So to go along with her Cricut, Mike and I bought her a Gypsy and our girlfriends bought her cartridges and a Cuttlebug. WELL! The Imagine had so many problems she had to send back her machine to PC 3 times. Finally after 4 months, 3rd time being the charm, her Imagine is now updated and working. Yesterday, we went to Ross to buy paper. She got 5 stacks for only $40! I'm so excited that her Imagine is working because now we get to have play dates while our boyfriends with their Xboxs! Boys! She's been addicted to collecting supplies too. We're going to have our play date on Sunday. So sometime next week, I will share with you some projects we come up with!

Last night, I made a birthday card for my friend Melissa. She will be turning 33 on March 22, just 2 days before my birthday. Melissa and her boyfriend, Aeron, will be going to Cancun with me and Mike. So, for her gift, I got her a set of purple and black stripe bikini. Purple is her favorite color.

I used the Life's a Beach Cartridge to cut out the bikini,Textile Texture Cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the bikini, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the background, Fiskars Threading Water Punch, and My Creative Time Stamp Set - Wow So Many Candles.




















Melissa is truly young at heart! There is an 8 year age difference between us and it doesn't even seem like it at all.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment