Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lucky Me

Hi Everyone!

Here is the card that I made for Mike at Wendy’s house. I saw the stamp at Michael’s and thought it would be a perfect card to make for Mike for St. Patrick’s Day. I really am lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life. I always tell him that he’s an enabler. He does everything for me… even the stuff that I know I can do myself but won’t do because I know he’ll do it for me! I know it’s bad.

I brought some paper with me but not enough. So Wendy gave me a sheet of her really pretty glittered green paper! Thank you Wendy! Mike took these pictures for me with his Nikon D3100. Thank you babe.
























Cricut: 4 Leaves Clover from Designer Calendar Catridge.
Stamp: $1 Studio G Stamp
Punch: Fiskars 4-In-1 Embossing Corner Punch - Shape Up
Ink: Tim Holtz Distressed Ink - Vintage Photo & Black Ink on hand

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment