Friday, March 18, 2011

Estimates!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! I am absolutely thrilled because yesterday my dad got estimates to build the craft room! Normally, he tells me a lot of white lies and it's hard to believe him. He actually had the estimate papers in his hand last night. They should start building it within the next month. I'm super excited!

Now, I'm on a major hunt for ideas for the room. I'm sure a lot of people have seen this blog, Crafty Storage. They have tons of ideas for storage and pictures of other people's craft rooms. I'm so in love with everyone else's craft room! I hope mine comes out looking as good as theirs.

Sorry, no actual projects. I made 72 cupcakes & 42 deviled eggs last night for a co-worker's baby shower. I'm so going to be a PTA mom someday!

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment