Thursday, March 31, 2011

Relationship building moves like a turtle...

Hi everyone! Good morning! I know I said I wouldn't be crafting for awhile but! I was laying in bed last night and thought of all these cards that I need to make for myself. And while I was on vacation, my Pink by Design - Scripted Year Stamp Set arrived! I was dying to use it!

While we were in Cancun, Aeron proposed to Melissa on my birthday. I was happy to give her my thunder! It was about time! So I wanted to give her a congratulations card.

I thought this turtle would be perfect since it took Aeron 5 years to propose! "Relationship building moves like a turtle... SLOW & STEADY!"


 














Cricut: Turtle, Life's a Beach Cartridge
Cuttlebug: Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder
Stamp: Pink by Design - Scripted Year
Punch: Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch
Other: White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment