Friday, April 1, 2011

Get well dear friend

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! I loved how this week was so short for me! Only 3 days of work. I really should have taken the whole week off but I like to stash my vacation days until the end of the year. Just in case! Everyone thinks I’m always on vacation though. I ONLY get 4 weeks… *wink wink* another 10 years with the company and I’ll get 5 weeks! But ugh that’s awhile from now.

I went to Michaels yesterday after work. I had been dying to go to any craft store since I got back! There were tons of stuff on clearence. I got a pack of 12x12 DCWV for only $7.99. A lot of embellishments and I also picked up a couple packs of those $1.50 (they used to be $1! what's going on Michaels?!) premade cards. It actually has stuff on them but I had intentions on covering up their designs. Anyway, Michaels & Joann's is the devil! They take all my money. along with Wal-Mart & Target

Here is my project for the day! My friend Patty recently had surgery and she’s on a short term medical leave from work. She had her surgery while I was in Cancun. I haven’t visited her since I came back. So today after work, I’ll be visiting her and I wanted to make her a card with the new premade cards I bought. She’s a fellow crafter and loves to make all kinds of things too!

















Cricut: Flower, Life's a Beach Cartridge & Scalloped Circles Home Décor Cartridge
Cuttlebug: Forest Branch Embossing Folder
Stamp: Pink by Design - Scripted Year
Punch: Friskars 4-In-1 Embossing Corner Punch - Shape Up
Other: Recollections Pearl Embellishments

I must say, I think this is the best card I've made so far! lol. I had to bling it up because Patty loves bling. We always tell her we're going to buy her a Bedazzler. Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment