Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easy & Simple Treat Bags

Good morning everybody! I just wanted to do a quick update! I’ve been swamped at work and I HAVE to finish all my work today because there’s a possibility that we will get out early tomorrow. Easter is on Sunday and tomorrow is Good Friday. Normally the Friday before Holidays, we get out 2-3 hours early from work.

I went to Ross on Tuesday and I went nuts on Paper! I spent $75 on just paper… but I got 13 12x12 packs and 5 8x8 packs. They were mostly solid card stocks but SOOO pretty! I couldn’t resist. I pretty much cleaned out the whole aisle. Anything I could find double of, I bought one for Wendy too. Each pack was either $3 or $4!

Here are my papers! I still have a ton in storage too! so addicting…
















I went to Wal-Mart yesterday. I’ve been inspired by Extreme Couponing. In an attempt to try to save I went yesterday after I gather all the deals and coupons. I spent $4 on a $13 purchase! Wendy and Helen are going to extreme coupon too! I think it’s better when you have friends that do it with you. Anyway while I was at Wal-Mart I saw these pastel colored peanut M&Ms and I thought they would make great Easter treats. I made a really quick and simple Easter treats to give out at work.





















I made 24 of these.

Cricut: Bunny, Create a Critter Cartridge
Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps – Wide Eyed Kids




















Also, my stamp arrived! “Handmade by Cynthia” I love it! I stamped it on the back of each treat bag. I think I want a circle one too. I also ordered a “From the Kitchen of Cynthia” one

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment