Wednesday, April 13, 2011

pin wheel birthday

Good morning everybody! It’s Wednesday and it’s hump day!

I’m going to be making a scrapbook of my Cancun trip! I bought scrapbooking sketches from 500 Scrapbooking Sketches. It is awesome! I picked out which photos I want on which sketch… and I have 57 pages so far! That’s not even all the pictures I want to use. It’s going to be one huge book.

I’ve been looking for some scrapbooking pages online but a lot of pages are of children. No offense, but I don’t have any children and I’m kind of sad that there aren’t more scrapbooking pages for vacations, friends, and couples!

On to today’s card! It was inspired by OWH Stars and Stamps. This card required no cricut. I cut everything using a paper trimmer. You can use your Cricut if you want to.






















Stamp: My Creative Time Stamp Set - Wow So Many Candles
Other: White Gel Pen, Black Sharpie, Button, Paint Chips, Boarder sticker from Joanns.

Paint chips are an awesome way to get free paper! I get a ton whenever I'm at Wal-Mart. Obviously they're small in size so you can only use it for smaller things.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment