Friday, April 8, 2011

take flight

Good morning everybody! Happy Friday! It has been such a long week! I only had 4 work days and it felt like forever. For some reason, I was thinking yesterday was Friday already!

I went to Joann's yesterday and found some $1 Valentine's Day Stamps on clearance for $0.50! I bought a couple. It's not like they go bad... I can always save it for future Valentine's Days. lol.

Oh and I re-organized all my clear stamps! I put them all in blank jewel CD cases. I organized them the occasions.... so I might forget which stamp sets they're from.

Anyway, here is my card that I made with my new Valentine's Day Stamps.

















Cricut: plane – New Arrival Cartridge
Stamp: $1 Stamps from Joann’s
Punch: Friskars 3-In-1 Corner Punch - Lace
Other: Gold and Red Gel Pen, Tim Holtz Distress Ink

I had actually envisioned this card better in my head. I'm going to try to do another one but with maybe a bird or a heart with wings. Since I got the plane from the New Arrival Cartridge... it seems more kiddish, rather than lovey dovey.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment