Monday, April 11, 2011

best wishes

Good morning everybody! It's Monday! The weekend seem to pass by TOO fast! I hope everyone had a nice one! I sure did! I spent most of my Saturday with Mike and ALL of my Sunday with Wendy!

Wendy and I circled the world yesterday.We went to the flee market. We only stayed for 2 hours. The sun came out and so did a lot of people. It got hot and really packed so we left! We also went to Paper Source because my friend Helen suggested that they have really good embossing powders. $8 but it should last me a long time. We ate lunch and we headed out again. Visited Joann's. They have selected cartridges for $18.99 but it was the really old cartridges. I ended buying another Friskars paper punch. After we went to IKEA; Wendy wanted to buy a new area rug for her living room. We were determined not to call the boys and fit it in my little car ourselves. With the seats folded down, we got the rug in. We went back to her house and hung out for a little bit. Wendy made us her famous cevechie. Super yummy! I didn't even like the cevechie in Mexico because I missed Wendy's! lol. Thanks for spending the whole day with me!

After dinner, I had to rush home because I didn't do my homework yet. such a procrasanator! When I was done with my home work, I had to make a card!

















Cricut: Flower - Life's a Beach Cartridge & Butterfly - Hannah Montana Cartridge
Cuttlebug: Seeing Spots Embossing Folder
Stamp: Pink by Design - Scripted Year
Punch: Friskars Upper Crest Border Punch
Other: Tag Sticker and White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment