Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tee-riffc!

Good morning everybody! I wanted to do a quick update before I get my day started.

It's going to be really hectic at work for me in the next month. We're really short staffed because we have two people out on leave. My friend Patty, who just had surgery will be out until next month. Sam, my cubemate (cell mate at work), his last day at work is today. His wife is having a scheduled C-section tomorrow and he'll be out until probably July. 

I made this card for a co-worker's birthday. He golfs a lot and I thought this card would be perfect. Can I say that I LOVE the hide contour button on the Gypsy?! (thank you Wendy who taught it to me!!!) I don't need to cut anything unnecessary any more. If I don't like it... just hide it! It's just great!



















Cricut: Golf ball - George & Basic Shapes Cartridge , Golf tee & grass - Sports Mania Cartridge, "have a" - Simply Sweet Cartridge, "tee-riffic" - Don Juan, "birthday" - Stamping Solutions Cartridge
Cuttlebug: Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder
Stamp: My Creative Time Stamp Set - You Had Me at Chocolate & Initial Stamp
Other: White Gel Pen

I got myself a "Handmade by Cynthia" Stamp. But it will be awhile before I get it since it's coming from Indonesia. I got for a really good deal! It was only $7.50 including shipping!

So Again I improvised. To make it more personalized, I used the My Creative Time Stamp Set - You Had Me at Chocolate and the initial stamp. I found it in Santa Barbara at a Pier gift shop.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment