Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Over the Rainbow

Hi Everyone! I was super busy yesterday and didn’t get a chance to update!

I had a fantastic weekend. Saturday I had a girls day with my girlfriends. It’s kind of sad how we all grew up together, lived in the same city and now live in different cities all over Southern California and we only see each other once every couple of months. But that’s how life goes as we get older. No pictures from the weekend yet because Helen hasn’t uploaded her pictures yet. so it’ll be on tomorrow’s post! I told Helen she was delaying my blog updates. lol.

Last night, Rony’s family handyman came by to look at my potential craft room! Estimates will be done today. My dad put me in charge of this whole project. He said I get to make all the decisions and he’ll just fork up the money! I also convinced my dad not to put the old washer/dryer in there(even though my mom insist that they go in there) I told my mom no ugliness in the craft room. She laughed when I told her no ugliness. Lol. She loves putting all her fabrics in plastic bags and I told her that was a big no no! I’m going to get her proper bins to put her fabrics. She’s also not allow to bring in any of her old tables in there. I’m going to buy her all new furniture.

I wanted to share with you this card that I made last night! I had seen this party favor tag. But my intentions weren’t to use it for a party tag… I wanted to make a card with it and use it as a sentiment.





















Cricut: Rainbow with Cloud – Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge
Stamp: Computer Generated Sentiment
Punch: Friskars Apron Lace  Border Punch
Other: Twine from Wal-Mart and White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment