Monday, April 4, 2011

my lobster

Good morning everybody! I'm updating my blog from my hotel room. Santa Barbara was nice even though the weather didn't really cooperate with us. After being in the sun for a week, it was kinda of gloomy. Rony and Wendy came up yesterday to have breakfast with us in Solvang. We also went wine tasting. It was nice having them celebrate our special day with us. They're been there with us since day one!

Anyway here is the anniversary card that I made for Mike. As you saw from some of my pictures, he got sunburned in Cancun. He was so red that I was calling him a lobster!

On the TV show Friends, Phoebe says  -- "Come on, you guys. It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You know what? You can actually see old lobster couples walkin' around their tank, you know, holding claws like..." Mike's my lobster! He's just so wonderful. I'm so lucky to have him in my life.





























Cuttlebug: D'vine Swils Embossing Folder
Stamp: Pink by Design - Scripted Year
Punch: Friskars 4-In-1 Embossing Corner Punch - Shape Up
Other: White Gel Pen, Lobster Coloring Page, $1 Store Ribbon

I didn't have a Cricut Cartridge with a lobster on it, so I had to improvise! I found this cute lobster coloring page. He's even wearing a shirt! Don't you just love how cartoon characters don't wear any pants? I just colored using some pens I had on my desk at work. He absolutely loved the card.

Happy Anniversary Mike. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment