Tuesday, April 12, 2011

whaley

Good morning everybody. Last night, I did my school reading for an hour BEFORE I played with my Cricut! Aren’t you proud of me? I’m setting boundaries for myself now. I’m going to really try NOT to procrastinate.

So I subscribed to like over 150 blogs. I use Google Reader to read my blogs. Not that I’m trying to be anonymous, but I just love having all subscriptions in one place! And I love how I can “star” the posts I like. So with that being said, I have a lot of posts that I’ve put a “star” on. This is where all my inspirations come from. Scraplifting… hehe. I try to give credit to everyone I scraplift from, if I can remember where I got the idea that is.

Today’s inspiration comes from, Primped in Paper. I thought the card was super cute and she made the sentiment herself. Here is my take on the card. I just realized that my whale doesn’t have a tear drop. Lol.



Cricut: Whale – Create a Critter Cartridge – squareish boarder – Gypsy Wandering Cartridge
Stamp: Computer Generated Sentiment – Kristen Font Size 16
Other: Twine from Wal-Mart and White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment