Friday, March 11, 2011

Ross & Michael Haul

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday! Today there is a tsunami warning for the West Coast region. Fortunately, I don’t live too close to the ocean. I’ m about 25-30 miles from the ocean. But yikes!

Yesterday on my way home, there was a lot of traffic. So to wait out the traffic, I went to Ross. I bought 2 packs of paper for $6, 2 box of 50 pre-folded cards for $14, After I went to Michaels. Is it me or are they out of tons of stuff? Most of the scrapbook aisles were empty! I got a couple of the $1 stamps and then I saw that the Xyron Breast Cancer sticker maker on clearance for $4.99. When I got to the register, it rang up as $0.01! But the cashier caught it and she went to ask her manager. Her manager said they had to charge me at least a $1, which I was totally fine with. So I got it for $1!!




















Sorry no real projects today. I didn’t get home until 8 last night and I went to sleep at 9. I’m excited to have my play date with Wendy this weekend!

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment