Wednesday, March 9, 2011

happy, happy birthday!

Hello Everyone! I've added a new blog template! It is FREE from Leelou Blogs. Hehe goes with today's card -- ice-cream! And I absolutely LOVE cupcakes! It's funny how I won't eat a piece of cake but I'll eat a cupcake.

I made this card with new My Creative Time Stamps! I also used the the Doodle Charm Cartridge and D'vine Swirl, Swiss Dots, & Argyle Cuttlebug embossing folders.

I know I don't ever put what kind of paper I use. It is because I never know what brand it is! lol. I buy my papers randomly and I'm not too familiar with paper brands. OH but I do LOVE DCWV papers! Their paper packs are awesome. Ross & Big Lots has paper for really cheap. Check it out.



Sorry the picture is a bit blury! I noticed that it was blury when I had already uploaded to my computer and was too lazy to retake another one.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment