Wednesday, November 16, 2011

4 Mini Cupcakes Birthday Card

Good morning everybody! As promised, I have a crafty post for you today!

I made this birthday card for Sally! Sally is your simple-down-to-earth-girl-next-door kind of girl! I really didn't know what to put on her card because there isn't really any one SPECIFIC thing she likes. Like for example -- I LOVE Keroppi, Cupcakes or Audrey Hepburn things or you know stuff like that. But I thought cupcakes were always good on a birthday card.






















Cricut: I can't remember which cartridge I used! Sorry!!!
Die: My Creative Time - Scallop & Stitched Circle Die Set & Curly Label Die
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Small
Stamp: Pink by Design - Birthday Birthday
Other: White Gel Pen, Tim Holtz Distressed Ink - Vintage Photo, Eyelets, Ribbon

We're having our Thanksgiving Potluck at work today and I can't wait to get stuffed! Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment