Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Craft Room Update II

good evening everyone! I wanted to give you all an update on my craft room.

Day 3 - They put this chicken wire thing on the outside walls. I was finally able to get inside the room since my dad took out all our junk.


















I came home Thursday night to find that NOTHING in the craft room had changed. Well, at least I didn't notice anything changed. I was like "OMG what are they doing?!?!" Lol. I guess they were working on it but I just didn't notice. They took a break over the weekend because it was going to rain. The electrician came on Sunday. The contractor resumed yesterday.

Day 8 - They put the stucco walls on and started putting the insulation inside the walls.






Day 9 - They put the insulation on the ceiling and I guess my dad is putting a door to the garage. He evetually wants the garage to be fixed up too. The outside walls looked painted.








Here is how the drive way look like with the cabinets that were taken off and all kinds of other trash!


Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm beyond excited for the room to finish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment