Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Checking In

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to check in with everyone. I'm still alive. lol  Day TWO of my vacation week... ALREADY!!! I'm still in bed. I had a half a glass of wine last night and I woke up with a major migraine. Slowly going away though.

I did some crafting on Sunday and yesterday. I can't post anything yet though because I haven't given it to them.

I have visited Michael's 4 times within the last week! Terrible! I have an addiction. It doesn't help that they're having a ton of stuff on sale plus a 50% off coupon for the week.

Saturday night Helen's family had a dinner for her in honor of her wedding -- which is on Friday. It was a bazillion course Chinese meal. SOO delcious though! I ate so much!















Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment