Friday, November 18, 2011

Gift Tag

Good morning everybody! Happy Friday! I have to say that this week has just blown by! Monday & Tuesday night I had class. Wednesday, we had our Thanksgiving Potluck at work. Then at night, I had dinner with my old roomie, Heather. Yep, roomie! I lived with this girl for 2 years before I moved back home. I’ve known her since Freshman year of high school. We used to have some crazy times together!

Here we are having dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. She asked me not to post the picture but I think she meant on Facebook. Hehe.


















I wanted to share a very simple gift tag that I made. As you all know, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to wrap gifts and my mom sure puts me to work! She asked me to wrap a present for her Boss’s birthday. So here is the present I wrapped with the gift tag on it.






Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Small, Fiskars Threading Water
Stamp: My Creative Time – Small Talk & Gift Card Sentiments
Other: Button, Ribbon

Thank you sooo much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment