Thursday, November 24, 2011

You're My Favorite Turkey

Good evening everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope everyone is having a good one.

I am definitely thankful for my parents (Khin & Audrey) -- because of them I get to live the comfortable life style that I live in. I'm thankful for my friends (Wendy, Sally, Thao, Helen, MMai, TMai & Jenn)-- we've been friends for so long and I couldn't imagine my life without you all. My co-workers (Melissa, Nai, and Patty) who have became my friends so quickly -- you guys are the people I spend the most amount of time with. Of course, there are a ton of other people I am thankful for in my life. You guys make me who I am today.

For the first time in 3 years, I'm not having any Thanksgiving food today. It feels kind of weird. I got to spend some time with my family though. We went over my grandma's today. I saw my cousins who I haven't seen in awhile.

What would Thanksgiving be without some shopping after the food??? 2 hours ago I went to Michael's. They had an extra 30% off coupon. I made good use of it because I bought 4 paper packs -- as if I need any more paper. They were only $6.99 each! Also got a desktop carousel for only $17! I wasn't too found of the color being white but I figured I can always try to paint it later.

I ALMOST bought an E2! I asked the cashier if they were selling it fast and she said they had ONE more. I almost bought the last one but I thought I really didn't need it. I have the regular expression and the Cricut Create. Wal-Mart is having the Imagine for $189. Debating if I should buy that. I mean --- Do I really need an imagine??? Wendy has had SOOO many problems with her that I'm kind of scared to get one of my own. That machine is SOOOO sensitive!

I wanted to share a simple Thanksgiving card with you today.


At 9:30 today I'm going to go Wal-Mart with Nai and we're going to Best Buy after. We wanted a lot of things but I doubt we'll get any of the door buster deals. There are a ton of people already waiting in line since like SUNDAY. I'm about to go into a battle zone. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment