Tuesday, November 22, 2011

be patient

Good morning everybody! Happy Tuesday! This week is definitely going to be a short one. I’m excited! My craft room is almost done. I’m hoping to be painting and building my furniture by this weekend. I will be on another short vacation for 5 days! I'm off until Monday.

I’ve been busy shopping for Christmas presents and when I’m not doing that -- a whole lot of nothing. I went to sleep last night at 8:30! I feel like because it’s been SOOO cold(lol 50 degrees is freezing here!) I just want to leave my heater on, stay under my blankets and be a lazy bum!

Oooh also been busy pinning things on Pinterest! So addicting!





















I wanted to say that I’ve been learning how to be patient. They say that good things come to those who wait but I definitely am the “I-HAVE-TO-HAVE-IT-NOW” type of person. I’m very impulsive and always need instant gratification! Anyway my point is that, I’ve been waiting SOOO long to have my craft room and it is definitely coming true! Another thing is that, I wanted to buy another TV. I wanted a 40 inch LED TV for my room and the TV that’s currently in my room was going to be moved to the craft room. I was going to buy one on my way home from work last night (see very impulsive). Good thing that I didn’t because I found another one that costs a little bit more but was way better. AND the main reason why I thought to write about having patience is that, since I’ll be redoing my craft room – I’ve been looking for a ton of reasonably priced furniture. I’m obviously going to have an Expedit unit from IKEA. I mean come on – which crafter doesn’t own an Expedit! I've been waiting to buy it though. And Literally like 5 minutes ago, I got an e-mail from my local IKEA for this deal!















I wanted to buy 2 of them so now I’ll have to pay for only ONE! Super duper excited. So lesson is -- try to be patient about everything in life because in due time the things you want most will become yours!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment