Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Craft Room Update

good evening everyone! I just finished making about 70 deviled eggs. My work is having a Thanksgiving Potluck tomorrow and I volunteered to make deviled eggs. I had class tonight so my mom helped me boil the eggs earlier today. It still took me about an hour.

So I wanted to give you an update of my craft room! It kind of sucks that I have to take the pictures at night when I get home from school/work.

Day 1 - The frame of the room is up with one of the walls up. Look at the mess inside. We definitely need to clean up in there. It will absolutely not look like that once it's done!
















Day 2 - Another wall is up with two windows. A window AC unit will be installed where the smaller window is. My dad knows I can't live without AC! Our house has central AC but I still have a window AC unit in my room so I can cool whenever I want.



I should have a crafty post for you tomorrow. Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment