Wednesday, November 30, 2011

H.K HB Card

Good morning everybody! I’ve just been so busy with my craft room that I haven’t really had a chance to do anything of much else. It’s taken so much out of me. I’ve been really exhausted so would go to sleep at like 7 or 8 p.m! Since I go to sleep so early I would wake up at like 1 or 2 a.m. and wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep until like 4 a.m. I just can’t wait for it to be done!

Can you believe it’s November 30th already? 25 days till CHRISTMAS! By this time last year, I had made all my Christmas cards, bought ALL the gifts and wrapped everything! This year is definitely not the same case! I am SOOO behind! All the gifts I’ve bought so far, they’re just sitting in a bin in my dad’s office. I’ve been too tired to even wrap them! You guys know how much I love wrapping gifts. I SHOULD have sometime this weekend…. I’m going to try to get some stuff done then.

I go through card making droughts so whenever I make them – I make several and stash them. So I can share with you guys on a later date.

I made this card maybe 2 months ago? This was for my friend Mmai’s birthday. She LOVES Hello Kitty. I still haven’t given it to her yet. But I thought I’d share anyway.





Cricut: Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge & Don Juan Cartridge
Die: My Creative Time – Build a Banner Kit
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Small
Stamp: My Creative Time - Gift Card Sentiments
Other: White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Yellow Bakers Twine

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment