Monday, November 14, 2011

Construction of my Craft Room starts TODAY!

Good morning everybody! I am BEYOND EXCITED to tell you that construction on my craft room started TODAY! Last week, the roof on the craft room was fixed. Then yesterday, my dad went with the contractor to Home Depot to buy all the supplies! AND I saw all the supplies in the drive way with my own eyes! Lol.

I have to share the room with the laundry room. So I was a bit bummed about it until Wendy gave me the idea to use the IKEA 5x5 Expedit to divide the room! I even drew on a little post it of how I wanted the room. I think I left the post it at Wendy’s house though.

As requested by my long time reader, Karen, I will start taking pictures of the progress of the room. I’m hoping everything will be done VERY SOON. So on my next vacation (Thanksgiving Weekend) I can get the room set up! Who wants to help me build a ton of IKEA furniture??? Lol

I know I haven’t done a crafty post in a while and I do have a lot of stuff to share with you all. I just don’t have the time yet because I am procrastinating again. Test tonight for my Polsici class and speech tomorrow. Guess what? I haven’t written my essay or wrote my speech. hehe. So possibly Wednesday… I’ll have a crafty post for you!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment