Wednesday, June 15, 2011

good luck pin wheel card

Happy hump day! Today I have another non-Cricut card for you. I thought I would be bringing home my Cricut tonight but nope. Yesterday when we were going to film me taking the tape of the Cricut, I noticed that certain parts of the buttons are still showing gray, instead of yellow. So we had to spray paint it some more!

On the brighter note… I bought a Cricut Create yesterday!! Papercraftingpro.com was having a fantastic sale for only $90! I’ve been holding out for the Cricut Personal Machine to go on sale for $50 but I thought the Create would be better. Also bought 2 more cartridges – Wall Décor & More and Mini Monsters!! And the “Just for Men” stamp set from Pink by Design. I got an e-mail that said FREE SHIPPING! And I jumped right on it! What did I tell you? I’m a sucker for free shipping!























Stamp: $1 Rubber Stamp
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder- Small & Large
Other: White Gel Pen, Star Brad, Button, Tim Holtz Distress Ink

I actually made the pin wheel myself with my Scorpal and paper trimmer. I couldn’t find any of my double sided paper so I glued 2 cardstocks together. I sewed the button on the paper. As long as whoever receives this card isn’t too rough with it… the buttons should stay on.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment