Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Feel The Love Project

Today, I’ll be going to Wendy’s house. Because, Sally is having a going away party for her dog. Yes -- her DOG (crazy dog lady lol). Jimmy is his name. He will be going to live with her brother-in-law’s parents for a little while. I think it’s just an excuse for us to get together – eat and drink!

Also, I bought a P.O Box online so I need to go pick up my keys. It’ll be good for when I want to participate in challenges and sell stuff on Etsy (eventually!) And I’m baking cupcakes for Melissa’s nephew’s birthday party. It’s a Toy Story theme so we’ll be doing red, blue, and green cupcakes.

I’ll be participating in a wonderful project called – I Feel The Love Project. It is ran by Madison from Funky Cards. For such a young lady, she is super talented! I wish I had a Cricut when I was her age. Madison is giving us the chance to create a card to give to someone who may be going through a difficult time. I definitely encourage all of you to participate and send your cards to Madison! It will take 10-15 minutes of your time to make some one's day! I haven’t started on my card for the month of June yet because my Cricut is still recovering! But I did buy My Creative Time’s Stamp – Pain, Pain, Go Away for this project!

Here is today’s card! I think this card is super duper cute! Since I bought My Creative Time’s Stamp – Pain, Pain, Go Away for the I Feel The Love Project, I wanted to use it already! It’s a small card but it’s cute.

I also want to introduce a tool that I used on this project. It’s called Bow Easy. It helps you make simple bows quickly and evenly. The pro -- you can make bows evenly in 7 sizes. Con – I can’t seem to pull the bow as tight as I want. It's fairly cheap. It was $6 on Ebay, including shipping. I don't know which retailers carry it.


















Stamp: My Creative Time – Pain, Pain, Go Away
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder- Small, EK Success Punch – 2” Scalloped Circle
Other: White Gel Pen, Heat Gun, Button, Wilton Baker’s Twine, Celebrations Ribbon.

When you use white embossing powder on your projects, does it become spotty like mine too? It only does that with the white embossing powder… The color ones work fine. Am I doing something wrong? or is it because it’s white I can just see the details better?

Anyway, hope you all are having a fantastic weekend! thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment