Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Feel The Love Project #1

Hello everyone! I have been sick the last 2 days. I had throat infection and couldn’t even talk. Luckily, it wasn’t contagious! I went to work on Monday and went home after 15 minutes to go to the doctor. I’ve been taking antibiotics since and feeling much better. I even went back to work today!

My Cricut Create got delivered on Friday!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It’s much smaller and so PERFECT for making cards. So portable too! I know everyone’s talking about their new E2 but I’m loving an older version of the Cricut. It cuts SOO my better than my Expression. But it’s probably because I haven’t changed my blade since I bought it in 2008. YIKES!

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned how I’m participating in the “I Feel The Love Project” -- hosted by Madison from Funky Cards. This is the first project for the month of June. Here’s my card for Ms. Pentoney.



















Cricut: Doll – Once Upon A Princess Cartridge
Stamp: Peachy Keen – Wided Eyed Kids, My Creative Time – Pain, Pain, Go Away
Other: White Gel Pen, Bakers Twine & Button

I also made a card for Madison. I think it’s so wonderful that she’s doing this. There needs to be more people like her in the world!!! She’s just absolutely sweet.


















Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder - Large & EK Success Large Slim Paper Punch - Journal Plate & Bracket
Stamp: Papertrey Ink - Signature Greetings
Other: Bakers Twine & Button


I hope you can participate in the upcoming months for this project! Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I hop you are feeling better:) Thank you for the cards. They are awesome. I love how you used the twine. It looks so pretty. Thank you so much for all of your support:) You ROCK!!!
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete