Friday, June 24, 2011

Toad-ally devoted to you

Good morning everybody! Happy Friday! The June gloom hasn’t gone away here and it’s kind of making me mad! It’s like dark and gray EVERY morning. I thought we’d be going to the beach, swimming, and doing outdoorsy stuff by now!

My card today is SO SO cute! I wanted to use the Scrappy Moms Stamp Set – Furry Friends again so I chose this sentiment “Toad-ally devoted to you.” I laughed to myself after the card was put together because the little animal… it’s a FROG!! It’s kind of funny because I really don’t know the difference between a toad and a frog!






















Cricut: Frog – Create a Critter Cartridge
Cuttlebug: Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder
Punch: EK Success Large Slim Paper Punch - Photo Labels
Stamp: Scrappy Moms Stamps -- Furry Friends
Other: Tim Holtz Distress Ink & White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for stoppy by and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment