Friday, June 10, 2011

You Can Do Anything You Want!

Friday! Friday! Friday! And it’s pay day today! yay! What will I be spending my $50 on this pay check?! I think I might want to save this $50 for My Creative Time’s June Stamp release. I’ve actually been wanting to buy some of Scrappy Moms Stamps too! There are at least 2 sets that I want. GIVE ME FREE SHIPPING PEOPLE!! I will buy more of your stuff. lol.

Here’s another one of the cards that I’ve been hoarding. Another one without the Cricut! I made this with stickers that I bought from this vendor that came to the building I worked in. They would come like at least once a month. The lady was super nice and if you bought a lot she would throw in freebies. Too bad I don’t work in that building any more.





Stamp: My Creative Time – My Favorite Sayings
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder- Small, Fiskars Boarder Punch - Threading Water, EK Success 2" Scalloped Circle Punch, Uchida Clever Lever Extra Jumbo Craft Punch -- 1 inch circle

Other: White Gel Pen, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Dollar Tree Ribbon

So I stampted the sentiment with the Tim Holtz Distress Ink and it was very spotty! Then I used my Tsukineko Memento Dye Inkpad to stamp over but I didn’t exactly get it right… so it now it looks like there a shadow! I really meant to do that! lol.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment