Thursday, June 23, 2011

what a tweet-heart!

Good morning everybody! Boy was I glad I went back to work yesterday! We had an associate recognition meeting for the 2nd quarter. To make things more fun, my boss had a watermelon eating contest for us.





















The team with the watermelons. When I started in the department last year… there was 10 of us. Now we’re down to 6 with 2 people leaving the department and 2 being on medical/paternity leaves.






















Of course I won the contest! Nai and Melissa already said I was going to win because when I eat -- I don’t talk. I also eat like a starving child. So while we were eating it, my boss tried to make us laugh and she kept talking to us to distract us. I didn’t laugh or talk and continued eating! LOL. What’s my prize for winning you ask? A DAY OFF WORK!!! On top of my 4 weeks paid vacation! Benefits of working for a Fortune 500 Company!

Onto my card for today!! Yesterday my Scrappy Moms Stamps arrived. I ordered 2 sets – Sun Kissed & Furry Friends. I hadn’t used my Create a Critter Cartridge in awhile. So I had to bust it out to use it with my new Furry Friends Stamp Set.























Cricut: Bird – Create a Critter Cartridge, Tag – Once Upon a Princess Cartridge
Punch: Fiskars Border Punch-Apron Lace
Stamp: Scrappy Moms Stamps -- Furry Friends
Other: Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Ribbon & Button

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment