Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rub-on Happy Birthday Card

Good morning everybody! It is a fabulous day here in Sunny So Cal! I’m sad that I’m be stuck inside a building rather than outside enjoying the beautiful weather.

Last night I had to make cards without my Cricut or Cuttlebug. Luckily, I have a 2nd ATG Gun that I was able to use. It was actually kind of hard not having the Cricut. I mean I’ve made cards without it but I knew that if I wanted to use the Cricut I could have. So, I went through my box of stickers, rub-ons and other things and I found a very old rub-on that I was able to use. So I came up with this card!


















Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder-Large
Other: DCWV Summer Stack Rub-Ons, Wilton Bakers Twine
It’s simple and extremely easy to make! I can never have too many birthday cards!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment