Thursday, June 9, 2011

Inspiration card – dream

Good morning everybody! It is June gloom here in Southern California. Where is the sun? If the sun isn’t out when I wake up, I just want to stay in bed!

I went to Michael’s yesterday hoping to find some good deals since there was a $5 off your $25 purchase coupon. But of course, there wasn’t. I only thing that was on sale was Recollections value pack cardstocks. So I bought some kraft cardstocks. Emma from My Creative time uses Papertrey Ink kraft cardstocks to make a lot of her cards and they’re also super cute! I also got a couple of cute dollar rubber stamps. The rest of the things I bought were baking stuff – frosting dyes, piping bag and piping tip. Did you know I bake too? YEP! I try to get my hands in all the cookie jars! On Saturday, I’ll be baking 75 cupcakes for Melissa’s nephew’s birthday party!

My Cricut and Cuttlebug are still resting at Mike’s house(where we painted it them). So I’ve still been crafting without them. It’s kind of hard to think of the initial thing to make but once I do… it is a lot faster to put everything together! Probably because I’m using already made stickers and what-nots. Anyway, I actually ended up making 3 cards last night. I’ll be sharing one of them today and I’ll be hoarding the other 2 for tomorrow and maybe for Saturday. Hehe. My dedicated readers (Helen & Wendy) complains when I don’t have a post ready from them by 10 a.m. PST.


















Stamp: My Creative Time – Fun in the Sun
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder- Large, McGills Punch - Vintage Label
Other: White Gel Pen, Jillibean Soup Bean Stalks Twine – Blue, Button

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment