Friday, June 3, 2011

Sunshine!

Happy Friday! I have TWO cards to share with you today!

The first one is the card that I forgot yesterday when I left for work in a rush! Summer is coming and of course since I’m a California girl -- it’s all about beaches(BTW I only ride bikes at the beach. The So Cal beaches aren’t exactly like what you see on TV -- it's DIRTY. so going in the water is a no-no!), flip flops(I LOVEEE ME SOME FLIP FLOPS! Since it’s summer – we get summer dress at work and I’ve been wearing flip flops everyday!), and sunshine (sometimes it gets too hot!) My Creative Time came out with Fun in the Sun for her May release. Emma’s stamps are SUPER DUPER cute. She and her design team displays them so well! I think that's why I love them so much! Every release I’m always like “OOOHH!! I GOTTA HAVE THOSE!” I think I have at least 2 sets from each of her release…. I’m allowing myself to spend $50 on stamps every pay check! Haha I used to do that with shoes… ANYWAY

I made this card with my oh-so-wonderful boyfriend, Mike, in mind! He LOVES the beach and he’s going to be taking surfing lessons with my friend Nai. Since I can’t swim… and she’s been wanting to take surfing lessons too, it worked out perfect. I’m just going to go take pictures of them that day!

















Cricut: Surfer & Stamp Frame – Pack Your Bags Cartridge
Stamp: My Creative Time – Fun in the Sun
Other: Blue Ink & White Gel Pen

This next card was super easy to make. I didn’t use my Cricut at all. I saw this on the Dollar Store Crafts Blog.





















Punch: Uchida Clever Lever Extra Jumbo Craft Punch -- 1 inch circle
Stamp: Papertrey Ink – Signature Greetings
Other: Dollar Tree Ribbon

I will be spray painting my Cuttlebug and anything plastic that I can get my hands on! I taped up my Cuttlebug last night! So I’ll go get paint after work and paint it tonight! I still haven’t decided on a color yet. I’m still leaning towards yellow… everyone paints their Cricuts pink so I want a different color.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment