Tuesday, June 14, 2011

sending congrats your way!

Good morning everyone! My Cricut is still healing… we painted the last button on Sunday. I’m hoping to bring it home tomorrow night! I didn’t let my Cuttlebug fully heal so it has a lot of dings and paint chips!! I was so sad I wanted to go buy another Cuttlebug! I’m super paranoid that the same thing will happen to my Cricut so every time we painted one thing I would let it dry for like 2-3 days before touching it!

Sally sent me some pictures from the dog party!




Jimmy to the left and I’m holding Rocky.. Wendy & Rony’s dog. My rent-a-dog. Just like I only like rent-a-kids. Give ‘em back when I’m done! Hahah















Want to know why I'm wearing a Dodger t-shirt? Well, I was wearing a cardigan with a white cami... and then I spilled red wine on my white cami. So Wendy let me borrow one of her white camis so I can wash the red wine out of mine. Then while I was washing the red wine out... I spilled water all over Wendy's white cami! So then I gave up and just asked her for a t-shirt!

Here’s another one of my non Cricut card!






















Stamp: $1 Rubber Stamps
Punch: EK Success Punch Corner Rounder- Small, EK Success 2" Scalloped Circle Punch
Other: White Gel Pen, Black Sharpie Marker, Ribbon & Button, Tim Holtz Distress Ink

I was too excited to use my buttons! Oh yeah I guess because the E2 came out… a lot of the older machines are on sale. I saw a Cricut Create for only $90. I think I want to get one! so that way I have something to do at Mike’s house when I’m there.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment